Saturday, April 30, 2011

Corinthians 13:4-7 Cake (Love Cake)

I made this cake for married couples' special meeting in my church. 

Love is patient, love is kind.
It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It does not dishonor others,
 it is not self-seeking,
 it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 
 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.


Corinthians 13:4-7

I put the words in the heart one by one for cake design.
I have been looking forward to using bible scripts as parts of a cake design
since I started baking and my dream's come true finally^^
Thank you God for giving me this great opportunity!

Chocolate cake with vanilla buttercream

Cake Price : $160

Haven Sweets
214-724-1765




No comments:

Post a Comment